Medical Missions Trip
August 11-18, 2012
SRC Church Planting in Cuba
Pastor Alfredo Forhans, our movement leader in Cuba, has planted several church in the Holguin area of eastern Cuba. The churches meet as home churches scattered throughout this region.
The churches are supported in part by a farming micro-business which supplies food and employment for church members.
As part of the church planting efforts, there is a Leadership Training Center to train leaders to reach out to other areas in eastern Cuba
Specific Purpose of this Trip:
- Provide a medical outreach to the churches in the Holguin area
- Work with local doctors and medical staff
- Provide encouragement
- Visit SRC church plants in the area
- Dr. Jesus Perez-Mendes has volunteered to lead the medical team
- Team with medical skills
- Others to help in the mobile clinic assisting the medical team
- Spanish speakers to help with translation
One Missions Trips Explanation Two Application to Travel on a Missions Trip Three Covenant to Participate in Missions Trip Click here to return to the general Missions Trips page.