• Non-gummy chewable children’s vitamins (e.g. Flintstones)
• Adult vitamins • Visine • Normal saline drops • Pepto Bismol tablets
• Wound Care (e.g. bandages, gauze, hydrogen peroxide, tape)
• Heartburn/indigestion/acid reflux meds (e.g. Prilosec/Tums)
• Allergy medication (e.g. Claritin/Benadryl/Zyrtec, adult and children)
• Pain medication (e.g. Tylenol/Motrin/Ibuprofen, adult and children)
• Cold and cough medication (e.g. Robitussin, adult and children)
• Antiseptic cream (e.g. Neosporin/Bacitracin/Triple Antiobiotic Cream)
• Antifungal cream (e.g. Monistat/Miconozole/Lotrimin)
• Diarrhea medication (e.g. Imodium)
• Blood pressure cuff/machine • Digital thermometers • Stethoscopes
• Zip lock bags (snack size) • Reading glasses
• Children’s and infant's clothing • Shoes (e.g. Crocs-like, flip-flops)
• Costco or Amazon gift cards (for purchasing supplies)
Want to Make a Financial Contribution?
Make checks payable to Spanish River Church with Malawi Trip in the memo section.
The Lord's Closet team needs volunteers to help sort clothing for the orphan children of Pothawira Village.